You can find the most up-to-date information about coronavirus disease 2019 on CDC’s COVID-19 page. This page includes information for the public and healthcare professionals, travel guidance, and other helpful information, such as:
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about COVID-19 vaccination and vaccine information for you and your family.
- FAQs about COVID-19
- How to protect yourself and others from getting sick
- What to do if you think you are sick (including a self-checker tool)
- Guidance for businesses and workplace settings
- U.S. COVID-19 Cases and Deaths by State
- COVID-19 testing (For testing locations, check with your state health department)
You can also visit the CDC website for answers to questions on other health topics.